Sunday, September 26, 2004

About white


After a good discussion with my friend katy plautz (she likes pearls, bows, Nordstrom and clean lines- she's a very proper diva) on the right or wrong of wearing white after labor day I decided that this blog should be about my favorite distraction...Fashion. Seems to be the most consistent thread to my posts.

we had a good time yesterday in the alley. I was going to eat a late lunch then go to my studio to get some paintings done. I had a beer, then lunch, then another beer when Keith came to the alley. Then it became a party. Erne and jay showed up, then Derek and Julie with their friends Todd and Stephanie. It was a bit much in terms of socializing. The alley from 3-6 was about all I could take (in a good way)- so I withdrew for an hour or so and began my newest sewing project. I have had the pink and white patterned fabric for a while(above) and had a vision of the right garment that was living inside the threads. An a-line skirt (which I am partial to anyway- fits my frame well).

spent the evening listening to wild bill croon at sangria's. I wore my ankle-high tan leather boots for the first time this season. I hate cold- but it's good to be back in the land of nice boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home